98 mustang dying when hot

recently in the last month my 6 cl 98 mustang has died on me three time while driving. after it cools down it starts like nothing was ever wrong. it has 115000 miles on it and i've never had a problem before. is this a common problem with a common solution.

Reply to
mustang98

Have the codes read out and bring them back... and we want to see CODES, not what some counter jockey say they mean

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic