83 Mustang Convertible anyone interested

Have a client who needs to get rid of a 83 V6 convertible. needs a front bumper cover (he lost it in his move), and a set of heads (the shop he dropped them off at was open on Friday, out of business the next week when he was supposed to pick them up), and probably some misc work of one kind or another...price is $300 FIRM.......You must pick up in northern, NJ...No pics yet, but I'll try to snap a few early next week. I do know it has front seats out of a 85 GT (grey cloth with the halo headrest)...If I had the room at my place I would take it, but I have noplace to store it indoors....First $300 takes it away. Would make an excellent V8 swap, or if you had an old SVO, imagine a SVO convertible...............

Serious responses only.......

Bill S.

Reply to
Bill S.