87 mustang

I just recently rebuild the enginf in a friends 87 GT conv.He wanted/had to change to mass air from speed density.So,instead of waiting for me to help,he decided to try it himself.Now he is the problem.I have 6 or 8 wires hanging out of the ecm harness connector and no idea where the "H" they go.Does anyone have a wiring diagram or pictures or any idea where in the connector they go??I guess if this fails I'll go to the local salvage yard and try to find one the same year,and take notes.

Reply to
Gregory Oldham

"Gregory Oldham" wrote in news:UNIVe.8090$ snipped-for-privacy@twister.southeast.rr.com:

Brilliant!

Just like the guys who install aftermarket sound on their own... too cheap to buy adapter harness and butcher the stock wiring.

Youre going to have to get someone to copy pages out of the service manuals.

**** Note: This is ONLY an 'editorial comment' for those who come across this by Google****
Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

if you are talking about wiring the mass air to the computer in the car go to

they have the wiring diagram Iused to do the same to my 88 coupe

Reply to
IsellJeeps