A Fool And His Money Will Soon Part

$4,000,000 for an E-body Chrysler?!?! Hell, even $100,000+ for a factory/mass-produced car you now [with this price tag] can't afford to/ever risk driving is insane.

What are these people thinking?

Patrick

Reply to
NoOption5L

LOL. They aren't thinking. I'm thinking whomever considers buying that car should foresake it, pickup an Enzo or two and donate the rest to charity or do something useful with it. Clearly something is wrong here.

Brad

Reply to
BradandBrooks

I'd like to know what the Model A and the Duesey go for.

Reply to
WindsorFox