Any KJ Owners Here?

If so, a question if you will. I have a 2005 Liberty with the Electronic Vehicle Information Center. Some of the features which are shown in the owner's manual don't seem to appear on the EVIC in my vehicle, namely the tire pressure and the 'train remote' displays. Are these turned off, the manual incorrect, or is it a user issue? Any advice appreciated. thanks

Reply to
mcalister

L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

I've got a 2005 Limited with the console. All functions work as described. It told me my tires were low this weekend when I pressured down to 18psi to go on a trail ride.

Reply to
MidnightDad