Battle Of The Supercars

Anyone watch this show on Speed? Tonight I caught the GT500 vs Camaro and Viper vs Corvette ZR-1. Pretty entertaining.

Patrick

Reply to
NoOp

The cars are cool, still a sponsored show though, that makes me wonder if they aren't fudging one way or the other. One of the reasons I like Top Gear is lack of that. I'll watch it some more for sure though.

Reply to
GILL