Camaro ZL1 Won't Go Down Without a Fight

Wow! Now the horsepower will be "higher than 550". (Ford says the
GT500 will be somewhere north of 600.) Seems Chevy is keeping a few
of their cards close to their chest. All I can say is I can NOT wait
to see the GT500 and ZL1 get it on!
In addition to announcing an automatic transmission option and
performance traction management from the Corvette ZR1 for the 2012
Camaro ZL1, Al Oppenheiser (Camaro chief engineer) also made it clear
at the Camaro homecoming at Oshawa that: Camaro ZL1=92s horsepower
numbers will be higher than the 550hp of the CTS-V. ZL1=92s start of
production will be in the 1st quarter of 2012.
Patrick
Reply to
NoOp

Site Timeline Threads