Car Alarm 2003 Cobra

I bought a Commando LCA-2200 car alarm for my 2003 Cobra, thinking it would not be that hard to install. Turns out that you have to connect 6 or 7 wires into the wiring harness, and there is no installer in my area. Anyone have any experience with this, or a 2003 wiring diagram. PS. I am also old enough that I don't consider standing on my head under the dash for a couple of hours to be great fun anymore, so photos of what I am looking at would be a big help. Thanks, Fred

Reply to
Fred Stagg

I would suggest you check out this site

, callyour Dealership see if they have mobile installer, make sure this has noeffect on your factory warranty. The wires on the body control module arevery sensitive, if you don't get it right the first time....could get veryexpensive...Rico

Reply to
Rico