Car Washing Question

My wife recently ready me a newspaper ad about a new car wash soap that promised "no spots" as the water dries. As I recall it seemed like it was from a big name or seemingly reputable company, but I wasn't bright enough to have her save the ad and have since forgotten who/what it was. Yes, I know EVERYONE claims their product does this, but this was a new one.

Any suggestions?

Thanks! Dave '89 GT

Reply to
Dave Wick

Hey Dave. Mr. Clean puts one out. I have hard well water & if I don't dry my black car after washing, the spots are terrible. I had thought of buying one of the systems in question for over a year but kept putting it off, thinking it wouldn't work like advertised. IT WORKS GREAT!. No sots at all, & thats with real hard water. I think you would be really impressed. I sure was.

Reply to
T T

Mr. Clean AutoDry.

- Max - ======= Would you believe this man has gone as far as tearing Dubya stickers off the bumpers of cars, and he voted for John F. Kerry for President?