CCRM

Constant Control Relay Module

98 Mustang GT

What else could this be known as? Nobody at Ford, O'Reilly, OR AutoZone knew what I was talking about. Thanks.

-Mike

Reply to
<memset

what I was talking about.

It is exactly as you named it, or CCRM for short. I might have a used one, what large letter is on the decal ?

TIM -aka- snipped-for-privacy@AOL.COM

Musttanguy

Well, the car hasn't acted up again yet... so I'm not worrying about it now. I'll wait until it happens again before I go & test more. As for decal... what decal? :D I've never seen the CCRM that I know of before.

-Mike

Reply to
<memset

The CCRM will be inside your passenger fenderwell. To gain access you will need to pull the plastic inner fenderwell. The box is black about 5"x4"x2" with a large gray connector. On the face of the CCRM will be a decal to which will have a large letter on it, this is the letter I would need to match it up.