Cobra redux

I get the New York Times' "Drive Times" section in my inbox. The Oct. 25th version includes a question "Cobra Redux?" and points to the above article. That article is dated September 30th.

Not bad, Times. Only a month behind.

Still, a Pontiac Solstice with a V8 engine...? Nice thought.

dwight

Reply to
dwight

They mentioned in there the Miata could of had a 5.0L by Ford. Though Ford never made it, there have been plenty of tuners that put a 5.0L in aftermarket. There was a guy here in Vancouver that puts 5.0Ls in Miatas for

10,000 bucks. I've seen one driving around the city many years ago as well.
Reply to
Braxus