Cobra's Jetting

OK, I'm bailing out of here as I need to get a few things done for a "fetch the car" trip this weekend. If anyone has a last ditch question or comment, I'll be checking RAMFM later tonight (Thurs).

When I get back, I'll be returning to my home newsgroup, AHPBBFM. I'm in the middle of revising the rules FAQ for that group. In a nutshell, the primary topics include FE, 385, and Cleveland engines and related drivetrains, and the cars they came in. Note that discussions about parts of a 60's era Mustang (or Cougar or Torino or Comet or...) other than the small block engine are ON topic. Secondary topics include 50's-to-70's American culture and scale Fords, for those of you who dabble in models or die-cast.

Anyone interested is welcome to join in. However, be aware that the core membership there does not go for intentional disruptions or off-topic crap. Please lurk or read past posts in Google to get the idea. Thanks.

CobraJet Thunder Snake #1 alt.hi-po.big-block-ford-mercury

Reply to
CobraJet