Consumer Reports Likes The Mustang? WTF?

I don't ever remember seeing them rating a Mustang higher than a
"marginal". Seems they're pretty impressed with the current crop.
And them doing a wicked power slide/burnout and talking about
horsepower?! Wow, they must have a new breed of staff writers/
testers.

Patrick
Reply to
NoOp
That's pretty good right there! I've liked the quality back to the SN95s, but have been wondering if the interior, and mostly the finish gaps have tightened up. Drive trains from Ford are kicking butt! Saw on Speed channel the new motors for the f-150 including the 5.0 and V6 Ecoboost.
Reply to
Gill

Site Timeline Threads