Custom Seat Covers?

It's time to cover the front seats in my 1988 GT. I don't particularly like what they have for a selection at the local Autozone. (I did find a nice set of front mats with the Ford logo on them, though.) I did a google search and found some online places that will make seat covers to order, including Ford emblems, etc.

Anyone ever done business with:

Or perhaps you have suggestions, recommendations, caveat empertors, etc?

Thanks,

ML Starkey

Reply to
ML Starkey

The guys at autoanything.com told me the wetsuit material seat covers wouldn't stand up in the AZ heat. At that time they didn't sell them. They do now, so I'm not sure what changed. I'll have to stop by and ask.

They recommend sheepskin covers. Cool in summer, comfy in winter.

Hank Phoenix

Reply to
Hank

The only trouble with neoprene is that it WILL rot from the sun and heat.

I can assure you that those rubber seat covers are gonna be damn miserable hot to sit on for long in the heat if they are anything like wearing a wetsuit.

Kate

| >Anyone ever done business with: | >

| >Or perhaps you have suggestions, recommendations, caveat empertors, | >etc? | >

| >Thanks, | >

| >ML Starkey |

Reply to
SVTKate

Check this...

I contacted the guy once and he told me I could get seat covers 70 bucks, for my car. They are in my area so I would go pick them up myself. I haven't gotten them yet so I cannot tell you the quality. He says they are custom made.

--

88' Mustang LX Convertible 2.3L
Reply to