Dinosaurs Dot Com

Remember these cars?

Talk about sheet metal! Wow is this thing big!

This one is VERY sharp! I always liked those mid-70's Cutlass.

Man, these things look sooo old now. It almost like looking at a old

50's sedan.

This is a nice looking car!

My father used to own a '76 Bonneville. Seeing this vintage Pontiac really brings back memories.

Check out the site - SmogEra.com It's pretty neat.

Patrick

Reply to
NoOption5L

Heh, I had a 77 Thunderbird that I bought for $50. Guy said it quit running, period. Went over, gassed it up, put in a battery and removed the 98.775% clogged air filter and drove it home. Sold it a month later for $3000 with input of about $250. Okay, $300 with the purchase price.

Ooof a 1976 Thunderbird. Gorgeous. The last of the big ones and the best looking from 73 through at least the 90's. I'd love to have a 76 with sequential lights added.

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]