fell in love today

I stopped in at my local ford dealer toady, heard they had 2 new mustangs, just to see them. By the time I got out of my car they vultures were swarming above me, I managed to slip by unnoticed for awhile ,2 sec.,lol then one grabbed me. He asked me if he could help me a nd I said I just wanted to look at the new stangs. He asked me if I sat in one yet, I said no, and took me inside where he had a silver one with black interior ,V6, leather. We shot the shit for a few and then he went and got plates and we went for a ride, I drove, I must say the interior is nicer then in the pix I saw and it was a nice ride,but I'd have to get a gt. He said around $26K. I like this car even the six banger. ex cobra boy 97 convert deceased

Reply to
cobra boy

All the accounts I've heard so far of driving the V6 were very positive. For those who have driven a new 6, how would you say it compares to a (stock) 5.0?

Reply to
John