Flat Rate ?

Does anyone have access to a flat rate manual? I want to put cross drilled rotors on the front of my mustang.

2006 GT Coupe, I got a quote of 4 1/2 hours. This seems a high quote to me. Just a labor quote. Thanks, Ron
Reply to
Ron Crismond

I just looked at the factory SLTS for this.... Ford has got to be kidding.... for what they want to pay a tech, he might be better off calling in sick...

However, Mitchell or Motors manual would probably come up with around 2 hours or under for the job.... A fine tuned guestimate would have R&I brake pads (the 'base' operation) at about 1.2 hours and R&I rotors as a combination to the pads at about .2 each

Reply to
Jim Warman