Selling my baby to have a baby ... 2000 Ford Mustang GT for sale

2000 Ford Mustang GT for sale

Mustang GT, 4.6 V8, 5-Spd manual. Mint Condition, Lots of extras. Metallic Silver. Power Windows, Doors, Locks, Seats, Cruise, Chrome Cobra Rims. New BridgeStone Fuzion Z rated Tires.

255/40/17 Fronts, 275/40/17 Rears. New Brakes, Cross Drilled Rotors. Quantum Tint. Rockford Fostgate MP3 System. Engine is Perfect Car is Beautiful, Best deal around!!! $14,000

Call: 613-864-6118

Reply to
cybelfugere

jmvannoy

ROFLMFAO!!!!! Good luck with THAT one!

: >

: > Mustang GT, 4.6 V8, 5-Spd manual. : > Mint Condition, Lots of extras. : > Metallic Silver. : > Power Windows, Doors, Locks, Seats, Cruise, : > Chrome Cobra Rims. : > New BridgeStone Fuzion Z rated Tires. : > 255/40/17 Fronts, 275/40/17 Rears. : > New Brakes, Cross Drilled Rotors. : > Quantum Tint. : > Rockford Fostgate MP3 System. : > Engine is Perfect : > Car is Beautiful, Best deal around!!! : > $14,000 : >

: >

: > Call: 613-864-6118 :

Reply to
SVTKate

Either:

1) He's just trying to tick you all off by not giving the mileage; 2) The mileage is too high, and he doesn't want to list it.
Reply to
Ken Zwyers
1) the car has 120 000 km 2) if you're not interested in buying the damn car mind your own business
Reply to
cybelfugere
1) the car has 120 000 km 2) if you're not interested in buying the damn car mind your own business
Reply to
cybelfugere

And if I were interested, what do you suppose my first question would have been?

dwight

Reply to
dwight
1) Thanks, it only took about 100 requests before you responded with the mileage; 2) If you don't want random responses, then don't put it out there on a public newsgroup, d*****ad!
Reply to
Ken Zwyers

Either:

1) We really don't care but are just goofing around 2) He is an idiot thatdoesn't really wan to sell the car 3) You are right on number two.

:)

: >

: > : >

: > : > Mustang GT, 4.6 V8, 5-Spd manual. : > : > Mint Condition, Lots of extras. : > : > Metallic Silver. : > : > Power Windows, Doors, Locks, Seats, Cruise, : > : > Chrome Cobra Rims. : > : > New BridgeStone Fuzion Z rated Tires. : > : > 255/40/17 Fronts, 275/40/17 Rears. : > : > New Brakes, Cross Drilled Rotors. : > : > Quantum Tint. : > : > Rockford Fostgate MP3 System. : > : > Engine is Perfect : > : > Car is Beautiful, Best deal around!!! : > : > $14,000 : > : >

: > : >

: > : > Call: 613-864-6118 : > : : >

: >

: :

Reply to
SVTKate

I'm certainly not interested, however, there is no way in hell I am going to "mind my own business" in a public forum.

How about you go hock your car on Ebay or a car selling site somewhere. Park it in the WalMart parking lot.

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate

Ummmm.... what color are the floor mats?

I think that someone who WAS interested did ask the first time. He didn't get an answer and said fug-it.

Reply to
SVTKate