Ford Cruise Control Problems:

Can anyone shed some light on the Cruise Control problems that Ford is having?

My son just bought an '03 Mustang with a five speed transmission & cruise control.

You can either post an answer here of e-mail Sean White at; snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net.

Thanks in advance.

Lawrence White

Reply to
Papa Bear

Bursting into flames comes to mind. You do know posting an unmunged email address to Usenet is not the best idea.

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

I'm not up on more than a few body parts.... the most popular ones, I can name.... after that, I can only suggest that whatever the name of the body part, mine aches at my age...

Reply to
Jim Warman