Ford, plaintiffs finalize manifold suit settlement

Also see

Jim Moore

Today I took the receipt to the local dealer. They copied it and said to expect the check in the mail in a couple weeks.

Reply to
Jim Moore

I have a comment, and a correction.

IF you are eligible, you have just til Mar 16 to file.

As of today, the settlement website below has what I believe to be incorrect info on it. It says: "If you paid to replace the intake manifold on your Class Vehicle and your vehicle was initially sold less than seven years ago..." I believe the settlement actually applies to older cars than that, just so long as you can prove that it failed before it was 7 years old.

Henry

Jim Moore wrote:

Reply to
Henry