Ford vehicles in general - my blatherings

I think Ford is doing a lot of things right! I purchased
a 2010 Ford Flex in January that I'm very pleased with.
It's not quite a car or SUV and shares the same platform
as the Taurus and 2011 Explorer. I saw many Flexes on a recent
trip to the South and SE US. but I don't see many up here in
the "frozen tundra" of Minnesota where many people feel that
they need a 4WD SUV to negotiate the snow in winter.
Just blathering,
Dick in MN
Reply to
dickr2