garage sale time

Hi all. I'm a full time reader, less than part time poster to RAMFM. In case anyone here is interested I am cleaning some stuff out of my garage and putting them up on ebay with cheap starting prices. So far I've got a couple h-pipes and a set of shorty headers up. Tomorrow will probably add a Hurst T-5 shifter, and who know what else I'll find as I clean things up and out. Do a search for lq_mustang and you will find my auctions. Hope I'm not out of line, as this is all personal stuff. I'm definately not a business.

On another note, I was able to take my 87 out of the garage briefly to move her to another location while I do my clean out. So nice to feel the power of something better than my 4 banger ranger, even if it was only to put her in temporarily in the neighbors garage. April is how far away?? :p

Jason '87 5.0

Reply to
Jason