GT Ford Mustang

My driveway goes over a ditch and when i was leaving I drove the front right tire off the driveway...the bottom of the front end was then stuck on the driveway....i managed to back up out of it but scraped the bottom of the car really bad...now when i turn right the car makes a deep squeaking sound...any suggestions as to what this might be?? and if it can be easily fixed and inexpensive to fix??

Reply to
marlimon

There's only one way to find out. Put the car on a lift and look. There are a number of things you could have bent by hanging the car up on a curb-like bump. Suggest you get your driveway fixed too. 8-)

Cheers,

Reply to
Ritz

I once bought Bridgestones with really high sidewalls for my 93 LX. It could literally climb curbs and not bottom out! Now my Mach-1 with it's standard tires will bottom out if I take a speed bump over 2mph!

Reply to
RichA