Guess what?

The insurance industry plans to hit people with record auto insurance costs due to Katrina and the rest of the disasters that have made 2005 such a costly year for them. Are they still some of the only companies that can afford huge building realestate in major cities? Well, yes, but don't bother them with nonsense about record profits!!!

Reply to
michaelanderson4

...and this surprises you ? You seriously need to pull your head out of your ass more often and look at what is going on around you.

KJK

Reply to
KJ.Kate

Like what? The rantings of a Mustang-driving fishwife?

Reply to
michaelanderson4

You know, I don't know where you came from lil' boy, but you're treading on thin ice, you no quoting gimp. If you can't take the typical reaction to saying something totally stoopid and off topic, then don't do it.

Reply to
WindsorFox

Like I said, pull it out.

1) I don't drive a Mustang 2)Though I may be offensive to some, I have never sold a fish.

You have quite effectively proven my point. Dou truly believe that ANYONE thinks that the insurance companies will not raise rates to recoup from the many disasters that have happened over the last year? If so, I can only say that I wish I knew where that fantasyland exists, because I want to live there too.

KJK

Reply to
KJ.Kate

: : : You know, I don't know where you came from lil' boy, but you're treading : on thin ice, you no quoting gimp. If you can't take the typical reaction : to saying something totally stoopid and off topic, then don't do it. : : -- : "You seriously need to pull your head out of your ass : more often and look at what is going on around you." - KJK

Did you just call me typical? I think I may be offended... I'll have my secretary call your secretary. They can do lunch and decide if it's probable or not. Then I'll get back to you on it.

KJK

: : :

Reply to
KJ.Kate

No your reaction is typical. For both you or someone else reading his pablum and having balls enough to reply. :oD I think... :oP

Reply to
WindsorFox

"WindsorFox" wrote : No your reaction is typical. For both you or someone else reading : his pablum and having balls enough to reply. :oD I think... :oP :

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh It's not balls ... it's boredom. :¬D

KJK

Reply to
KJ.Kate

No surprises there....

Got the PG&E bill yesterday. In a separate mailing was a warning from PG&E not to be surprised if the bill was up to 40% more than normal. My bill was double, and I'm using less. Dang good thing I opened the warning notice first. If I had opened the bill first, I might have had a coronary and never read the warning.

You see? Corporations look out for their customers best interests.

I'll bet the insurance companies are doing the same as PG&E.

Reply to
Spike

"Spike" wrote : Got the PG&E bill yesterday. In a separate mailing was a warning from : PG&E not to be surprised if the bill was up to 40% more than normal. : My bill was double, and I'm using less. Dang good thing I opened the : warning notice first. If I had opened the bill first, I might have had : a coronary and never read the warning. : : You see? Corporations look out for their customers best interests. : : I'll bet the insurance companies are doing the same as PG&E. : --

I got mine yesterday too $300 freaking bucks. I am still in shock.

Kate

Reply to
KJ.Kate