Will it fit?

Can I stuff 15x8.5's wrapped with 275-50-15's under my 99 'Vert without mods? How would this affect my speedometer vs my 205/60/15's?

Carl

Reply to
Carl

The 275/50/15 will certainly fit. I had 275/35/18 on 9.5" under all 4 corners of my '00 GT 'vert.

Here is a calculator to play with, it'll save you from doing the math, when comparing sizes.

Reply to
John C.

Found out the wheels have the wrong bolt pattern. Found a good deal on some nice 16's today. What size tire should I go with? I'd like year-round performance, mild driving. I like the look of a wider tire, but I want to keep my speedomete accurate.

Carl

Reply to
Carl