Hatchback Mustangs Never To Return?

More than a big help, it's the cure. TFrog is solid, despite the large hatch, and has come in handy as often as a rented pickup truck.

As much as I love having a hatchback, I can live without it. In fact, it was quite a revelation, when I bought the GT convertible, to discover a trunk. Not a REAL trunk, mind you, but just enough room to stow my valuables when I leave the top down.

Think of it as a larger-than-average glove box.

dwight

Reply to
dwight

Drive a 94 or up Mustang with good subframes and you will know the difference body structure makes.

LJH

95GT

Reply to
Larry Hepinstall

Are the bolt-on subframes easy to install? Can you install them by using jack stands or do you need a lift/hoist?

Thanks

Dave

Reply to
Dave Combs

You have to have a load on the tires when you install sfc's. I DO NOT recommend bolt ins. You can get the weld in ones with seat braces from D & D motorsports for like $79. An exhaust shop should install them for roughly $30-$40.

HTH, Don Manning

Reply to
2.3Sleeper

Thanks