Horn sound

Hi there - I have a strange question, but it's been bugging me --- I swear that when I was a kid, my uncle had a 60's mustang (can't remember the exact year) that had a horn that sounded like a horse. ( you can all stop laughing now ;) Everybody thinks I'm mad, am I ? Maybe it was an option? Maybe I'm making the whole thing up.. If anybody has any info on this I would appreciate it!!

Thanks Joy

Reply to
Joy

V'ger

1965 Fastback 2+2 Burgundy w/ Black A Code 4 spd 1966 Fastback 2+2 White w/Red C Code Auto
Reply to
V'ger