Imports are not all that bad

Just a few god awful looking ricers out here. I love mine cant beat doing a 11 sec. in the

1/4 mile. (non-riced) But I just love the sound of a Mustang with a V-8 under the hood... I just love the mid 90's body style what year/body style of Mustang does everyone else like?

In search of a 96 GT..

2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 1996 Toyota Supra Twin-Turbo
Kayla Leilani-Garcia

Heh,

I like 68-69,74-78,79-86... Yes I am weird..

CoogarXR

1983 351w Project
Reply to
CoogarXR

Reply to
Johnny K

They may not be all that bad.. if you're into Rice BUT The group is about MUSTANGS, and that's why we're here... not to sing the praises of a rice burner.

Kate

98 Cobra Drop Top Made in the USA by Union Labor... and darn proud of it.
Reply to
SVTKate

I love my 03 'gt Vert but I prefer the gt's. I don't particularly care for the fake shaker hood scoop.

Joe

03' Gt Vert 5 spd
Reply to
joe

Late 80s lx and mid 90s are both nice, but can't compare the new mod engine with the old 5.0... love that sound.

Nice pic, btw ;]

Gnat

Reply to
5.0MGM

If I had the pair of cars in your sig, a 96 GT would be far from my choice of Mustangs, personally.

Reply to
paul-1993

The 1970 model is very similar to the '69. '71-'73 were the "big ones".

Patrick '93 Cobra '83 LTD

Reply to
Patrick

I like the 69 Mach 1, the 99+ bodystyle, and surprisingly, the early

80's 5.0s with the quad lights
Reply to
Bear Trucker Lvr