Reply to
jim.gm4dhj

"jim.gm4dhj" wrote

: > *rolling her eyes* : >

: > what-ever : >

: >

: correct..... :

Once again, we prove that the woman is in fact... correct.

?:¬D

Reply to
SVTKate

and must have the last word.......

Reply to
jim.gm4dhj

: > "jim.gm4dhj" wrote : >

: > : > *rolling her eyes* : > : >

: > : > what-ever : > : >

: > : >

: > : >

: > : correct..... : > : : >

: > Once again, we prove that the woman is in fact... correct. : >

: > ?:¬D : >

: >

: and must have the last word....... :

yep

(LMAO!!)

Reply to
SVTKate

thought that.... ;~)

Reply to
jim.gm4dhj

"jim.gm4dhj" wrote : > : >

: > : and must have the last word....... : > : : >

: > yep : >

: > (LMAO!!) : >

: >

: thought that.... ;~) :

You tought right. Why do you suppose that is?

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate

....because that is the way it is.

Reply to
jim.gm4dhj

...and ever shall be.

dwight

Reply to
dwight

"dwight" wrote : > ....because that is the way it is. : : ...and ever shall be. : : dwight :

good thing you guys realize it, Hopefully that realization keeps you from banging your heads on the wall trying to change it.

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate

it can't be changed.......

Reply to
jim.gm4dhj

: > "dwight" wrote : > : > ....because that is the way it is. : > : : > : ...and ever shall be. : > : : > : dwight : > : : >

: > good thing you guys realize it, : > Hopefully that realization keeps you from banging your heads on the wall : > trying to change it. : >

: > Kate : >

: >

: it can't be changed.......

then, why do you keep trying?

: :

Reply to
SVTKate

coz' it must be done........

Reply to
jim.gm4dhj

I win.....

Reply to
jim.gm4dhj

'ppears so.

dwight

Reply to
dwight

True.....

Reply to
jim.gm4dhj

So, what inscription do you want on the trophy?

dwight

Reply to
dwight

He gave so others could get in the last word in with wimmin..........

Reply to
jim.gm4dhj

to many inz.sorry

Reply to