LAZY BUMS - DO NOT READ THIS

DO YOU WANT A STABLE FINANCIAL FUTURE?

DO YOU WANT TO ELIMINATE YOUR DEBT?

DO YOU WANT TO HELP OTHERS WHILING MAKING MONEY FOR YOURSELF?

JOIN INDUSTRY LEADERS WITH EVERYDAYWEALTH

CONSISTENT PART TIME EFFORTS WILL BE REWARDED BY FINANCIAL FREEDOM!

referral code: YXFP5568

STOP FALLING DEEPER INTO DEBT, START RISING INTO FINANCIAL FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to
EverydayWealth.com referral code: YXFP5568

Ok, I won't read it. Here, I'll even snip it so other lazy bums like me won't have to read it.

Reply to
Greg B.
[...] spam removed

If you feel like it, go back to the original post and forward it, including the headers, to: snipped-for-privacy@nntpservers.com

:-)

Reply to
Paul

Really... Please elaborate. :D

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

at 12 Oct 2003, WindsorFox[SS] [ snipped-for-privacy@SPAMcox.net] wrote in news:MUjib.62363$AH4.38057@lakeread06:

Elaborate? *scratching head* Not sure what you mean. Can you be more specific I did forward the spam message to the addy and got a confirm of receipt. It appears legit.

Reply to
Paul

I just want to know more about this, I never heard of it.

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

Check the headers on the original spam: X-Complaints-To: snipped-for-privacy@nntpservers.com

Reply to
Garth Almgren

oh. I thought this was some new service going after spammers. LOL.

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

at 13 Oct 2003, WindsorFox[SS] [ snipped-for-privacy@SPAMcox.net] wrote in news:QTAib.66473$AH4.6678@lakeread06:

Ah, now I understand. Yeah, I found the header in the original message. Kinda liked the username chosen as well...

Reply to
Paul