Liquid Clay

To bridge the above mental image across the gender gap and keep a somewhat parallel meaning, you'd have to wash your car as you would your pussy, right? With that in mind, re-wash your car and tell us how is was this time.

Reply to
John

On Thu, 19 May 2005 18:25:12 -0400, "John" wrote something wonderfully witty:

Make sure to use plenty of water though. Nothing worse then dry pussy.

Reply to
ZombyWoof

The Mrs. and I prefer Astroglide.

Reply to
John

On Fri, 20 May 2005 07:04:29 -0400, "John" wrote something wonderfully witty:

I prefer the ass-operated self-lubricating kind myself, which of course when properly cleaned can be eaten.

Reply to
ZombyWoof
*covers her face and quietly laughs to herself*

Nope.. not sharing that part with you boy... not gonna do it.

| > "ZombyWoof" wrote | >

| > | Wash your car as you would your pecker. | >

| > Uhhhhh... I might have a bit of a problem. | | To bridge the above mental image across the gender gap and keep a somewhat | parallel meaning, you'd have to wash your car as you would your pussy, | right? With that in mind, re-wash your car and tell us how is was this | time. | | -- | John | ThunderSnake #59 | |

Reply to
SVTKate

| > "ZombyWoof" wrote | >

| > | Wash your car as you would your pecker. | >

| > Uhhhhh... I might have a bit of a problem. | | To bridge the above mental image across the gender gap and keep a somewhat | parallel meaning, you'd have to wash your car as you would your pussy, | right? With that in mind, re-wash your car and tell us how is was this | time. | | -- | John | ThunderSnake #59 |

Ok, I reconsidered. I went back to the master bedroom, went into the bathroom and drew a nice warm bath. Got some fresh towels and hung them nearby. Pulled out the fragrant shampoos that have not been used in a long while, maybe too long.

Grabbed the sleeping cat off of her cushion and tossed her in There was Yowling, scratching, biting and water EVERYWHERE!

I fought with her, finally grabbed her front paws and held her while I scrubbed her all over with shampoo.

I had to chase her down the hallway, she was flinging water everywhere as she went, wet fur, evil looks and then she hid under the couch.

I'm telling you, washing a pussy ain't NUTHIN like washing a Dick! I have washed him MANY times and he doesn't put up a fight like this!

But, at least my pussy smells all clean and fresh!

Happy???

Hand me the ointment and a band aid, will ya?

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate

You go Girl! :-) Nice lead-in then you nailed him to the wall.

Since we are so far OT.....

What I don't understand is that my cat will gladly run outside and play in the rain all day long.... but just try and carry him through the door into the bathroom and he suddenly makes himself a 6ft wide claw-filled saber-toothed flesh-destroying Wildcat.

Back OT

Have you ordered your '06 Shelby yet?

Keith

Reply to
Keith Warren

Oh, well, back on topic... Yea, right.... like THAT's gonna happen! I've been trying to talk hubs into a supercharger for four years, you think he's gonna cough up for a Shelby? NFW!

On the same day that Tom Selleck decides he wants to spend a weekend with me under the covers.

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate