Looking for an installer in the Chicago area

Anyone know of a trusted place (And do quality work) to do final gear installs and other invasive mechanical work with out getting taken to the
cleaners?
The Ford store I got my car from wanted $750 to do a 3.27 to 3.73 install. I think this is highway robbery.
Thoughts
And just where are you located??????????????????????
Bill S.
Mr. Mustang 01GT wrote:

Lake Villa, IL Lake County

the
install.
Check out BILL'S MUSTANG RESTORATION 7124 Ramblewood Dr. Rochester, (217) 498-6945. He seems to be the closest that I know of to your specific area of Chicago.................
Bill S.
Mr. Mustang 01GT wrote:

    Did you not read the subject line? Really now Bill.....................
    NOT BillS
Bill S. wrote:

The Chicago area is rather large, I wanted to know specifcly which area he was in. But then again, your an ignorant troll, why would I expect you to realize this.......ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Bill S.
> Our cadadian troll posing as Bill S. wrote:

-Keith
'96 GT 5spd ... with an '02 engine
Keith,
I would like to get this information as well. However, I am unable to email you (tried different variations of this email address).
- Brian

Oooops. Important typo. It's kmruk@... Anyway, I'll send you an email with his contact info tomorrow.
--
-Keith