Looking for insert that goes under the radio

Ok maybe I'll explain this right and somebody can help me. Awhile back I had to take out the insert piesce that is underneath the radio. Somewheres where you could throw your change or hold a cell phone..etc.. I recently broke it the other day by accident and it will not fit in anymore. I've been all over looking for this piesce. Can anyone send me in the right direction? Thanks alot

AOL AIM: fp863 snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to
Jim Eckert