Re: Anybody run a Demon Carburetor part 2

Almost forgot, I have the benefit of having access to not only a chassis

>dyno, but an engine dyno as well (know why they are different besides

:snip:

I do apologise for the attack on your knowlege, it was uncalled for and inappropriate. I've been here since 1997, so I know you make great contributions to this board.

HOWEVER, anyone who is unable to agree to the possibility that they 'may' be wrong will never progress. Please think about that.

Reply to
Fero1