Merry Christmas to all on RAMFM

Have a happy and safe holiday! StuK

Reply to
Stuart&Janet

You too! =)

-Mike

-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Flowmaster 40 Series mufflers (self-installed woohoo) Hi-speed fan switch

255/60R-15 rear tires Subframe connectors Aluminum adjustable clutch quadrant

Reply to
<memset

Reply to
Michael Johnson, PE

Same to you and all at RAMFM. I hope everyone enjoys their time with long lost friends and family.

May you find the power adder of your choice under your tree this year. ;-)

JS

Reply to
JS

I agree! Hwppy Holidays to everyone. Keep safe, get lots of hugs and if needed, appoint a DD!

Hope ya'll have a great Christmas :)

Kate, Dick & Shug

Reply to
SVTKate
*snif*... now what did you have to go and say a thing like that for??

Now I have to go kick the cat... again!

Kate

| |

Reply to
SVTKate

Merry Christmas to one and all.

Dave& The GTS

Reply to
Deputy Dog

MERRY CHRISTMAS RAMFM'ers !!!!

-ERIC

Reply to
Katmandu

Happy Festivus too

mort

Reply to
mortguffman

Same to you and yours and everyone here at the good ole RAMFM.

Erik D. '94 white lightning '01 white GT

Reply to
Erik D.

May good things come to one and all.

Hava Goodun

DP Pics of the cars:

Dinsdale

Same here! Hopefully Santa will leave all the Go Fast goodies, under the tree, on everyones list.

Gary

Reply to
GEB

Cat's gotta be getting irritated by now. The *cat* might get you a power adder if you keep this up.

:-)

JS

Reply to
JS

with better cuts). Season liberally and lace with garlic cloves by making incisions, and placing whole cloves deep into the meat. Grease a baking pan, and fill with a thick bed of onions, celery, green onions, and parsley. Place roast on top with fat side up. Place uncovered in 500° oven for 20 minutes, reduce oven to 325°. Bake till medium rare (150°) and let roast rest. Pour stock over onions and drippings, carve the meat and place the slices in the au jus.

Bisque à l?Enfant

Honor the memory of Grandma with this dish by utilizing her good silver soup tureen and her great grandchildren (crawfish, crab or lobster will work just as well, however this dish is classically made with crawfish).

Stuffed infant heads, stuffed crawfish heads, stuffed crab or lobster shells; make patties if shell or head is not available (such as with packaged crawfish, crab, or headless baby). Flour oil onions bell peppers garlic salt, pepper, etc.

3 cups chicken stock 2 sticks butter 3 tablespoons oil

First stuff the heads, or make the patties (see index) then fry or bake. Set aside to drain on paper towels. Make a roux with butter, oil and flour, brown vegetables in the roux, then add chicken stock and allow to simmer for 20 minutes. Add the patties or stuffed heads, and some loose crawfish, lobster, long piglet, or what have you. Cook on low for 15 minutes, then allow it to set for at least 15 minutes more. Serve over steamed rice; this dish is very impressive!

Stuffed Cabbage Rolls

Babies really can be found under a cabbage leaf - or one can arrange for ground beef to be found there instead.

8 large cabbage leaves 1 lb. lean ground newborn human filets, or ground chuck Onions peppers celery garlic soy sauce salt pepper, etc Olive oil breadcrumbs Tomato Gravy (see index)

Boil the cabbage leaves for 2 minutes

Reply to
JS

Man,

I am SOOOOO late replying! Just got home from trip starting Dec 24th... haven't had newsgroup access.

Late holiday wishes.

Michael, I'll be there in about a week - same hotel.

Steve

72 Skylark Custom455
Reply to
A Guy Named Steve

Reply to
MJPE

I've sent you a couple in the last month, have you received them???

I'm looking at staying at the Jurys Doyle hotel in Dupont Circle over the MLK holiday weekend too. This time I want to spend a little more time sightseeing.

Can you order me up some "mildish" winter weather, although I'd like to see Arlington Cemetary again - this time with snow?

:)

Steve

72 Skylark Custom455
Reply to
A Guy Named Steve

I remember receiving one and replied back to you. I think you weren't sure the trip was on at the time.

The weather hasn't been too bad here lately but that can change quickly. Best thing to do is pack a heavy and light coat. You're in for a special treat since that is inaugural week. Security will be very tight and DC should be fairly crowded. Do you have the hotel room reserved yet? If not you might want to do it early. I have a nephew coming in that week too and we plan to hit the museums. Maybe we can coordinate sight seeing events.

Let's make some plans.

A Guy Named Steve wrote:

Reply to
Michael Johnson, PE

Michael,

Yes I did get the hotel reserved - at the Jurys Doyle (4 stars it says) for only $89/night. I got a room with a couple of doubles in case any of the guys from the class wants to split the room and the cost. The price is much cheaper than the 3 star hotels I found, and it says that it is in a nice area. I'd like to hit the Smithsonian, which will take a good deal of time. I'm not sure which part I want to see though. I've seen all the memorials in the mall area already, so I don't mind skipping them.

I'm also planning on renting a car on Monday too. I'll take the subway to the airport after I check out, then grab the shuttle to the Alamo lot. That'll give me a car the last week, and I can drive to DCA to fly home on Friday the 21st instead of going to the academy and waiting for their bus.

Steve

72 Skylark Custom455
Reply to
A Guy Named Steve