Merry Christmas

Hello to all my friends in Studeom....

Wanted to take a moment to remember all the kindnesses I've been shown by the great people I've met thru the NG and wish you and yours a VERY Merry Christmas and a happy holiday season

Lee DeLaBarre Daytona62

Reply to
Lee

Ditto.

Merry Christmas to my internet Studebaker friends!

Mark Dunning

-- Message posted using

information at

markshere2

Merry Christmas Lee, Its cold down here in Southern Indiana but we missed the snow storm by about 60 miles.

Charlie Veit

Lee wrote:

Reply to
Transtar60

IBID. TO ALL, HAVE A GREAD DAY. I got a Vince Guaraldi CD this morning....(think peanuts cartoon music) and will be reveling in family all day. Thank you studedom and god bless.

Rich La Torre somewhere in the frozen waste of upstate ny.

Reply to
am not r2

Merry Christmas to everyone and have a safe and happy holiday season! From the Florida Panhandle, Studebaker George

Reply to
Studebaker George

Reply to
Transtar60

Same here from me. Merry Christmas, and may we all have a happy and healthy New Year! Gord Richmond

Reply to
Gordon Richmond
Reply to
ChampTruckingCompany

A little late on this end, but have a merry, and a happy!

Dave Lester

Reply to
Dave's Place www.davesplaceinc