Mustang shop in Chester Springs, PA ??

Hi ppl ... I have recently moved to Chester Springs, Pennsylvania..... and I feel lost .... I am looking for a Mustang Performance shop .... does anybody have any idea ??? I couldn't find anything close to my place online ..... my zip is 19425 ...

- Shardool

Reply to
Shardool Karnik

MidCounty Mustang located on RT100 in Eagle. Local Mustang shop. Dave

Reply to
Dave Sibbett

cool ... .once again I forgot to mention my car ...

its a 95 GT Conv. 5.0 .....

this place seems to restore only 64-73 models ... but I will check it out either way ....thx for the info ...

- Shardool

Reply to
Shardool Karnik

Seems like we both educated each other. Thanks, Dave

Reply to
Dave Sibbett

For interested people .. I contacted MCCM and they replied with the number of a performance shop in the area.

Q-Is there a place close by in this area that would specialize in late model Mustangs ?

A- Call Ray Mayer at Performance Specialties in Pottstown.

(610) 326-7000

PJ @ MCCM/CAPRI

(800) 358-8081

Visit us on the web-