Mustang Throttle valve "clip" replacement...shift points??? AOD

ok, thought my transmission went, but luckly it turned out to be the stock plastic TV "clip". thank God. however it seems my shift points are "out of whack"...can this happen based on my scenario?

it seems to shift like this:

2-3 (@40mph) 3-4 OD (@55)

the cars been stored the past two years and this just doesn't seem right to me...

Reply to
arittler