my conv. top on my 1988 Saleen Mustang lx

The top is drying out and weathered. What can I put on the top. The material is almost like canves

Reply to
toxictony

"toxictony" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@localhost.talkaboutautos.com:

A new one? Esp if it's the original.

I had the terribly weathered white top on my 88 replaced in 96 with a quality black one, and done by a small one man auto-upholstery shop.

Sits out all year round, withe some shade and still looks good.

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic