My first post

Yay for me! Anyway, I have a 1967 Mustang Coupe (289 2-V (Now an Edelbrock 4-V) C-6 I live in the KC area... BTW, anyone know any good machine shops around? Thanks

Reply to
Tony E

Welcome aboard Tony! What kind of work do you need done? I've got several gear-headed buds in the KC area, I'm sure I can get some good leads for ya.

1998 GT Coupe 5-spd. Bright Atlantic Blue K&N FIPK, Tri-Ax, 3.73's, FRPP Coated Shorties, SpeedCal, P&P 2K Heads, 2K Intake, Bassani X-Pipe, Bassani Cat-Back, Subframe Connectors, JMS Chip, GMS MAF, Accufab Throttle Body, Eagle Alloy Wheels
NObluestang98

Nope, but I can recomend a good computer builder / technician who also runs large LAN gaming events in the KC area. :-D

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

Welcome! Glad to have ya... I think you'll find this group is packed with knowledgeable & friendly folks. As far as KC... no idea, sorry! LOL..

-Mike

-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Flowmaster 40 Series mufflers (self-installed woohoo) Hi-speed fan switch

255/60R-15 rear tires Subframe connectors

Reply to
<memset

This is to 'Tony E':

If your Mustang has a 289, then you should have a C-4 instead of a C-6 trans; if you have a C-6, consider getting a built C-4 - C-4's are tough, durable and have a lot less parasitic drag than a C-6; a C-6 is just not needed with a 289, no matter how hot the engine is.

The Edelbrack is a good carb, but much more power is waiting to be made with a decent exhaust system, a decent cam (go roller cam if you can) and the best 60 bucks you can spend - dump the points system and get a Pertronix igniter.

Reply to
The Rebel