1967 MB 230 4 door sedan

I am considering the purchase of a 1967 MB 230 4 door "finback" sedan. It has the 6 cylinder and automatic transmission, no a/c. seems to run okay, but I am leery of the automatic. Also I will want to add a/c to it (I live in Texas). Anyone out there have any thoughts or comments about this car? Thanks, Jim

Reply to
Jim

Michael Simon

Skip it and look for a 4 cylinder 200 series, single headlight fin car. Much more reliable, economical, most had 4 on the column (wonderful!). Find one with a sunroof and factory air and you will have a great ride. Something about those old hand-assembled fin cars is missing on the new ones (dare I say 'quality'?).

Reply to
MCAS NV