Need help with my 2007 Mustang GT V8 4.6l throttle body adjustment screw?

Hi I am new here. I am have trouble with my 2007 Mustang GT V8 4.6l automatic. Is getting no throttle response and is throwing codes p2111 p2104. I've tried everything then noticed the flap wasn't opening. I wanted to clean the TB and when I did the top where there is a calibration set screw, it's black plastic, well it popped off and is now broken and spring is somewhere in my garage. Anyone here know how I go about finding a replacement instead of the whole throttle body, which of course is pricey? I do have the pin that was inside of this broken plastic hollow threaded on the outside screw. Not sure what it's even called. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Reply to
Gggandme