Need load capacity for wheels (Weld wheels, Draglite XP)

Hi folks,

I have the 15"x8" Draglite XP (manufacured by Weld Wheels, forged aluminum) mounted on my 67 coupe. I need specifications of maximum load capacity for that particular wheel in order to register my car and satisfy picky German authorities. I already tried to contact Weld Wheels directly, but never received an answer. Can anyone provide some information / document stating the approved load cap. ?

Thanks, Patric

Reply to
Patric Nolle