more 05 pictures

Just goit hold of these, they look like they may be a photoshop job based on the spy picture staken of the camo'd 05. See for yourself though, I stuck 'm on my website as not to waste bandwidth in here.

Enjoy!

Reply to
Paul

Around 9/19/2003 7:39 AM, Paul spake thusly:

The Snow Leopard Edition, eh? :) Looks like the only Photoshopping is blurring everything around the car, so you can't get any idea where its location is. Notice that in 05Mustang5.jpg you can see a piece of a yellow 'vert through the windshield.

I'd like to see one where they ditch the spoiler... That rear is tall enough on it's own. Those flat black Bullitts are nice though, and it's good to see they did away with the brushed aluminum dash. I also like the retro gages and the grill lights. Can't really tell until I see one in person, but it looks like this one will be a keeper in my book.

Reply to
Garth Almgren

Man I don't know about other people but I love the thing. I think its beautiful.

Andy

Reply to
Andy Budwill

Very much like the concept car... I like the rear quartering shots but don't like the front fascia nearly as much.

If they're going THAT retro and THAT non aerodynamic then just get rid of the half measure "melted" 65-69 style fascia and just do the whole thing right (only slightly modernized). The classic can't have much more drag than that nose. Granted the classic FB doesn't have the glass to keep those lights from being a pocket. I think they compromised too much to lower drag. If you're going that far, might as well go all the way.

The grill is too square if you look at it head on... it is screaming for the traditional sweep, and the headlights need more detail on the side and also less squareness.. overall though I like it and it's been growing on me since I first saw the concept car. Dig the dual headlamps. and the tail lights.

I can see one of the first cosmetic mods for this car being grill/air dam (to put the corral angles back into the grill). And painting the inside of the headlamp enclosure closest to the grill to match the body color (to look more like the Mustangs it's patterned after). Look at the fourth pic and imagine the inside wall of the headlamp enclosure in white...

Reply to
Simon Juncal

Looks absolutely great! Way better looking than any post-Fox car. 2 cents.

Joe

Reply to
Michael Johnson, PE