No Power Adders > '05 GT Mustang Goes 12.3s @ 112

I don't think it's that amazing, gaining 35 RWHP from exhaust and tuning is nice but not spectacular since the same can be done to the Cobra for 60+ RWHP. Also the Cobra weighs 3660 and is hard to launch on the IRS, GT weighs

3480 and is easy to launch on live axel. The n/a Mach can make similar power with mod's and run similar numbers so could the n/a Cobras except they too had the IRS to deal with. The Terminator still has 100 more lb.ft. of torque than the modded GT, on the street from a roll where the launch doesn't matter the stock Cobra will still walk the modded GT. The New Mustang platform is great and the new 3V motor makes some nice numbers, but mod for mod the Terminator is still King. (until the next Cobra hit's the streets)
Reply to
WraithCobra

"WraithCobra" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@individual.net:

I'd like to see some results from the track. Until then, it's a smoke and numbers game.

Joe

Reply to
Michael Seeley