OT: American Hot Rod

What do you all think about the new series on Discovery? I like the concept but I guess the guys will hafta grow on me. Boyd just doesn't seem like a bad ass in real life but seemed to be putting it on for the show. And what about his ex wife working as the accountant lol...

I love American Chopper and I think the hot rod series is a cool idea.

Danny

Reply to
Prydan2k

Prydan2k opined in news:2jJ4b.7354$ snipped-for-privacy@twister.tampabay.rr.com:

I thought the "missing rotor" bit was contrived... I dont believe that happened for a minute.

Also did you guys watch close when they were "vacuum purging" the cooling system? With a piece of tubing stuck in the neck of the radiator!

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

Reply to
Michael Johnson, PE

I don't think it's a series. It was billed as a"special". Nonetheless, I missed it.

Reply to
Keith

Scamper? I thought that was a Jazzy :)

Danny

Reply to
Prydan2k

Yeah you would think a company of that caliber wouldnt of forgotten something so simple..

Danny

Reply to
Prydan2k