OT: Next Z/28

With the resent introduction of the ZL1, Chevy now has a competitor to the Shelby GT500. And, of course the SS matches up to GT Mustang. That leaves but one base for Chevy to cover, the Boss 302. (Note: Chevrolet has stated they'll be offering a new specialty Camaro every six months.) How would Chevy do it? Pump up the SS motor? Nope, not if it was me calling the shots for Chevrolet. Here's what I would do. I'd snatch the 427 from the ZR1 Vette. It's much lighter than the ZL1's Z06 engine so the car would have better balance for cornering. And with over 500 horses, it would have more than plenty to romp on the Boss 302. I say go with it Bow Tie boys! Because I'd love to see Ford's counter.

Patrick

Reply to
patrick.mckenzie84