OT trading 2K GT for Mazda RX8

Seems like fun car. '05 Mustang vs RX8. Can't decide.

Reply to
Ron Wood

I like the RX8 too.. BUT the 05 Mustang is fantastic and you can modify it (if you're into that). Personally, I like a custom car.

LJH

95GT (331 stroker)

Reply to
Larry Hepinstall

The RX8 is a great car but is severely lacks torque. IMO, it's torque that makes for a fun daily driver. This is where the Mustang makes up for other short comings.

Reply to
Michael Johnson, PE