OT: Weather

The prediction for today in northern California; primarily Humbolt County, but from San Francisco north; is up to 9 inches. Evacuations very possible along the Russian and Napa Rivers, and even along the Sacramento River. My patio is already under water and the French drains are not handling it all. In the mountains, this storm is predicted to drop 4 feet of snow. Lots of wind, too.

So, for those people east of me.... get ready!!!

And if you think pump prices are bad.... my PG&E bill just doubled for home heat, and I'm using half as much. At least they were kind enough to send a notice (in a separate mailing which arrived the same day) to warn me that my bill was likely to be considerably increased. THANK GOD I opened the warning first. If I had opened the darn bill first, I might have had a coronary before I could read the warning.

This is gonna be a tough winter for a lot of folks.

And there is another storm behind this one..... Hmmmm what was it? Forty day and forty nights? Or was it 21 day and 21 nights 'til the sewers backed up?

Reply to
Spike