Dreamed I bought a 2006 Mustang

I had a terrible dream the other night. It still haunts me.

I went to the Ford dealer. They were incredibly busy. The dealership was like a Wal-Mart. They had a red Mustang on a rotating platform in the store. A salesman asked what car I wanted to buy and I pointed to the Mustang and said "that one". He wrote sold in it and put my name on the sticker. I was worried that he knew my name somehow. Somehow we skipped the whole haggling process and I had to check out thru the Wal-Mart line. I was powerless to stop the transaction. I swiped my credit card and the deal was done. Some kid took my car keys and drove my Cobra away. I tell ya, I had some big time buyer's remorse.

Reply to
Mort Guffman

It's an omen! Go to a Ford dealer immediately! Bring your trade in and lots of cash:)

Happy New Year.

Al

Reply to
Big Al